Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Hey there, crafty friends! It’s day two of our first week of Easter Treats for Spring and today we’ve got a sweet Bunny Bag by Creative Team member Kerri Michaud to share with you. And don’t forget to download your FREE Inspiration Sheet to help you create today’s project! Check it out…
Kerri crafted this absolutely adorable bunny treat bag using our Sack It to You and Sack It – Bunny dies along with our TE 100% Wool Felt. How cute is this and can’t you just imagine the delight and joy this will bring someone? Don’t forget to grab your FREE download Inspiration Sheet so you can make your own bunnies!
- Use the Sack it to You die to cut out two pieces of Sugar Cube cardstock and some Marshmallow felt for the face of the bag.
- Assemble your bag and adhere felt to front.
- Using the Sack It – Bunny dies, cut the ears, feet and snout out of Marshmallow felt.
- Cut the paws and inside of ears out of Pink Sherbert felt.
- Cut the eyes, whiskers, and mouth out of Oreo cardstock.
- Cut the nose out of Strawberry Milkshake cardstock and sponge around it with Strawberry Milkshake ink.
- Use liquid adhesive to put your pieces together.
- Use the Grass Border die to cut a piece of Split Pea felt and adhere to bottom of bag.
- Use the Egg Stacklets dies to cut a piece of Sprinkles cardstock and Jelly Donut cardstock.
- Sponge around the eggs using Sprinkles ink and Jelly Donut ink. Adhere to bag.
- Add a ribbon bow to one of the ears, and cut a strip of Rainbow Brights paper for a handle.
FREE BunnyBag Inspiration Sheet Download