Friday, March 24, 2017
TGIF, crafty friends! We hope you’ve been having a lovely week filled with Easter and Spring inspiration! Our Creative Team projects have been so much fun to share, including today’s project from designer Jen Shults. She’s created a super cute Roly Poly Duck tag that will have you quacking with joy! Be sure to download our FREE Inspiration Sheet do help you make this project over the weekend! Check it out…
Jen used our Roly Poly Duck and our Stitched Circle Stacklets to create this dimensional ducky tag that is just perfect for Spring and Easter!
- Cut one large Tag Stacklets 3 from Sugar Cube and one from Lemon Meringue. Stamp the sentiment You’re One of My Favorite Peeps on the Lemon Meringue die cut using Oreo ink. Adhere together with the sentiment on the back of the tag.
- Cut a medium Stitched Circle Stacklet from Lemon Meringue. Sponge edges with Dijon ink. Cut a small Stitched Circle Stacklet from Potato Chip. Sponge edges with Lemon Me- ringue ink.
- Die cut the following:
– Roly Poly – Duck eyes and beak accent from Oreo.
– Roly Poly – Duck wings from Potato Chip. Sponge edges with Lemon Meringue.
– Roly Poly – Duck beak, hair and feet from Candy Corn. Sponge edges with Pumpkin ink.
- Attach duck face to small Potato Chip circle using foam tape to pop up beak.
- Attach duck wings and feet to large Lemon Meringue circle using foam tape to pop them up.
- Attach head to body with bobble spring. Attach duck to Sugar Cube tag with foam tape. Tie Sugar Cube tag and Lemon Meringue tag together with twine. Attach to a treat bag.
FREE One of My Favorite Peeps Inspiration Sheet Download